This salmon recipe is ideal for summer: a little spice, a little sweetness, deliciously grilled to perfection.
- 4 (6-ounce) Salmon Fillets
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup or Habanero infused Honey for an extra kick
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Ancho Chili Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp Brown Sugar
- Heat Gas Grill on high for 10 min. and then turn to low before cooking. Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle fish with Kosher Salt; then rub with spice mixture on all sides except skin.
- Spray grill surface with cooking spray and place fish skin side down. Grill for 7-8 minutes depending on thickness. Test with fork—fish will flake easily when done.
- During the last minute of cooking, drizzle Maple Syrup or Habanero honey over fish and continue to grill for 1 min.
- Serve immediately with sautéed vegetables or your favorite side. This is also great over a mixed greens salad. Enjoy!
Submitted: Rebecca K