- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by telephone or email.
- This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
- We offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses
- All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed t the top of this page
- We only deliver to those countries which can be selected at checkout. This may change from time to time but currently includes; United Kingdom, Southern Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland
Delivery methods and periods
- The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select Royal Mail Second Class, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3-5 working days.
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select Royal Mail First Class, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 1-2 working days.
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will also be able to select a courier service, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is dependent on each courier (usually 1-2 working days).
- If you place your order by 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
- Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
- Delivery tracking is available in respect of all orders for our products. Please get in touch for further details.
Receipt and signature
- All couriered deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
- Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
- If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, we cannot guarantee that another attempt will be made. This will depend on the courier service chosen at checkout.
- If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider attempting to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website or by telephone or email.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive notification (via telephone, post or email) within 30 days of the invoice date of your intent of a refund/exchange;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent recorded/tracked to Wiley’s Finest UK Ltd, Omega House, Cornford Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QQ.
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- We will give you a refund (or exchange) for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
These Deliveries & Returns were last updated on June 1, 2019.