Easy to follow, daily habits and simple recipes that will help you restore your health and see you thrive.
The hormone that controls your appetite and switches on fat-burning has become disrupted due to our modern diet. Without this critical hormone, optimum health and weight loss becomes a battle of will rather than a delicious and enjoyable process.
This book is a guide to living, thriving and flourishing in our modern world.
- How the foods we are eating make us sick, inflamed and fat
- Which nutrients and foods we need to thrive, not just survive
- Gut health – the gateway to our health and wellbeing
- How to increase nutrient absorption, improve skin appearance, hair & nail strength, bone, cartilage and cardio-vascular health
- How to improve liver function, optimise liver detoxification and fat-soluble nutrient absorption
- How to maximise brain function, improve mood stability, mental clarity, mental wellbeing, memory and safeguard against neurodegeneration.
- How to improve your body’s ability to cope with daily stress, including toxicity from environmental and mental stress